Information on EBACC fees and class times are below. If you would like to book a class or have an enquiry then please ring 0412 155 391, email EBACC.firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through the ‘Contact’ page of this web site.
Please note: EBACC does not currently offer any classes for children. All participants must be at least 16 years old.
The annual adult membership fee is $20.
Tuition fees are paid per term. The termly tuition fee depends on the number of weeks in the term and the number of taught hours per week for each specific class.
- Patchwork and Quilting: 9 weeks of 2 hours: $120
- Pottery: 6 weeks of 3 hours or 9 weeks of 2 hours (depending on the class): both $120
- Painting and Drawing: 6 weeks of 3 hours: $120
- Watercolours: 9 weeks of 2 hours: $120
- Silvercraft: Depending on the class either 9 weeks of 3 hours for $180 or 8 weeks of 3 hours for $160
- Jewellery Design and Techniques: 9 weeks of 3 hours for $180
Please note – all fees (membership and tuition) are due at the start of your first class. EBACC accepts payment by cash or cheque; we do not have either credit card or EFTPOS facilities.
|Monday||9 am to 11 am||Patchwork and Quilting||Penny Howard|
|11 am to 1 pm||Social Patchwork and Quilting|
|10 am to 1pm||Pottery||Kim Vredeveld|
|6 pm to 9 pm||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|Tuesday||9:30 am to 12:30 am||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|2 pm to 5pm||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|7 pm to 9 pm||Pottery||Kim Vredeveld|
|Wednesday||9 am to 12 noon||Painting and Drawing||Gwynneth Boyce|
|12:30 pm to 3:30 pm||Painting and Drawing||Gwynneth Boyce|
|6:30pm to 9:30pm||Jewellery Design and Techniques||Celeste Boonaerts|
|Thursday||9 am to 12 noon||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|12:30 pm to 3 pm||Social Stitchery|
|Friday||9:30 am to 11:30 am||Watercolour Painting||Judith Hoste|
|12 noon to 2 pm||Watercolour Painting||Judith Hoste|