Information on EBACC fees and class times are below. If you would like to book a class or have an enquiry then please ring 0412 155 391 or send a message through the ‘Contact’ page of this web site.
- EBACC does not currently offer any classes for children. All participants must be at least 16 years old.
- The waiting lists for Pottery and Silvercraft are both currently very long. Consequently, we are not accepting any more names for either the Pottery or Silvercraft waiting list at the moment.
The annual adult membership fee is $20.
Tuition fees are paid per term. The termly tuition fee depends on the number of weeks in the term, and the number of taught hours per week, for that specific class.
- Patchwork and Quilting: 9 weeks of 2 hours: $120
- Pottery: Daytime 6 weeks of 3 hours, Evening 9 weeks of 2 hours: both $120
- Painting and Drawing: 6 weeks of 3 hours: $120
- Watercolours: 9 weeks of 2 hours: $120
- Silvercraft: Depending on the class either 9 weeks of 3 hours for $180 or 8 weeks of 3 hours for $160
Please note – all fees (membership and tuition) are due at the start of your first class. EBACC accepts payment by cash or cheque; we do not have either credit card or EFTPOS facilities.
|Monday||9 am to 11 am||Patchwork and Quilting||Penny Howard|
|11 am to 1 pm||Social Patchwork and Quilting|
|10 am to 1pm||Pottery||Katherine Baker|
|6 pm to 9 pm||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|Tuesday||9:30 am to 12:30 am||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|2 pm to 5pm||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|7 pm to 9 pm||Pottery||Katherine Baker|
|Wednesday||9 am to 12 noon||Painting and Drawing||Gwynneth Boyce|
|12.30 pm to 3.30 pm||Painting and Drawing||Gwynneth Boyce|
|Thursday||9 am to 12 noon||Silvercraft||Marie Griffiths|
|12.30 pm to 3 pm||Social Stitchery|
|Friday||9.30 am to 11.30 am||Watercolour Painting||Judith Hoste|
|12 noon to 2 pm||Watercolour Painting||Judith Hoste|