Have you an old pair of jeans or a denim skirt hanging around? Join this workshop and learn how to de-construct a denim skirt or pair of jeans and recycle into a shoulder bag or tote bag. You will learn how to design and construct a new bag and how to embellish it using a variety of techniques.
- Tutor: Donna Jones
- Dates: Saturdays 28th May and 4th June 2016
- Time: 9am – 12 noon
- Workshop Fee: $80
- Membership: $20 if not already an EBACC member
- Students to provide
- An adult size denim skirt or pair of denim jeans. Must be made of 100% cotton with no stretch or synthetic blends
- Paper and pencils for design work
- Sewing machine
- If you do not have your own sewing machine, EBACC has a limited number available. Please indicate if you would like to use an EBACC machine at the time of booking.
- Cotton thread
- Fabric scissors
- Tape measure
- Any embellishments they wish to use: e.g. buttons, lace, ribbon, beads, other fabric etc.
- The tutor will provide:
- A selection of embellishments that students may choose to use. These will be available for a small cost.
If you are interested then please call 4341 8344 or send a message through the Contact page of our web site: www.ebacc.com.au