EBACC is delighted to be able to offer a Beading Workshop.
If you are interested then please call 0412 155 391, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through the Contact page of our web site: www.ebacc.com.au/contact/
Places are strictly limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
This workshop is suitable for both those new to beading and those who have already made beaded jewellery. During the first week the tutor will demonstrate the basic skills. The tutor will supply a kit to make two items – a pair of earrings and an angel charm (cost $5 per student). The student will then make the earrings and angel charm in the class.
Students may choose to make one of the tutor’s suggested projects during the second week. The tutor will provide a bracelet kit for $10 and necklace kit for $15. Alternatively, the student will be able to make a project of their own choice. The tutor will provide information regarding suppliers.
- Tutor: Diane Cheetham
- Dates: Saturdays 8th and 29th September 2018
- Week 1: 10:00 – 12 noon
- Week 2: 12 noon – 16:00
- Workshop Fee: $80
- Membership: $20 if not already an EBACC member
- Tutor will supply:
- A kit for the earrings and angel charm to be made in Week 1 – cost $5 per student
- (Optional) kit for a project to be made in Week 2: Bracelet $10 per student; Necklace $15 per student
- All tools required for use during the class
- Students to provide
- Materials for the Week 2 project if they choose to make a project of their own choice